Clear Your ICAI Exams in 1st attempt and obtain booming career before it gets too late in keeping with market conditions CAExams team dedicatedly work for you.
The CA intermediate course consists of eight papers, four of which are divided into two sections. Both descriptive and objective or MCQ type questions are included in Papers 2, 4, 6, and 7. The objective questions account for 30% of the total weight, while the remaining 70% is subjective.
For a variety of reasons, it's essential to understand the nature of any paper, whether it's practical or theoretical. Practical topics are easier for some individuals, whereas theory subjects are easier for others. Despite the fact that both practical and theoretical papers require equal attention, identifying your strong and weak areas in the syllabus will help you better arrange your studies. Nevertheless, a students must focus on CA Inter Test Series to get the Best of the scores in all the exams.
You may choose to study from any author, or the content provided by your coaching provider. However, it is critical that you also go through the content provided by the ICAI which must be kept as your central reference.
Your own handwritten notes are the most effective way to rewrite quickly and efficiently. So, take your own handwritten notes and try to organize them into a chart so that you can review your complete syllabus in a single day, i.e. during your preparation leave.
If you want to crack this exam in your first attempt then you must complete three times revision. This is very important, until and unless you don’t go for it, you could not recall the things while giving the paper. The study planner from CA Exam Series provides you timing to revise the whole syllabus 3 times.
TEST SERIES ARE THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE:
Mock Tests for CA Inter Exam is not an option; it’s a necessity.Therefore, you need to factor in enough time for them in your study timetable.
Thankfully the study planner from CA Exam Series already has a time set for Individual Chapter Wise Test Series and Full Syllabus CA Inter Test Series. While the more mock tests you take, the better it is.
The level of Test Series is similar if not more challenging than the ICAI Exam itself with 60% similarity of questions in the exam.
BE SMARTER THAN OTHERS:
Every student who choses to attempt CA Inter exam also choses a platform to give CA Inter Test Series but as they submit their sheets, they have to wait 2-3 days to get results. You know what happens then? Students hesitate to attempt anymore test papers in hope that they’ll improve once they get their answers but by the time, they get the results the whole motivation is gone and so is, more importantly, the time.
Don’t be like others, CA Exam Test Series will give you a Detailed Feedback on your CA Inter Test Series within 59 minutes. That’s exactly how much time you need to freshen up after giving a tough exam and getting back to study. You will not only save precious time but will improve exponentially faster than any other student with the suggested answers and feedback.