Why do you Need a Study Planner for CA Exam?
A study plan is a chart or schedule that allows you to block out time needed each day for well-defined learning activities, goals, and routine daily tasks. It’s especially helpful when trying to make time between your studying and your other activities.
CA Exam Test Series offer you a Study Planner for the preparation of your CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final Exams. The Study Planner is given to you in 3 phases. First is of 60 days, second of 30 days and final of 1.5 days.
Since the syllabus for CA Exam is vast and complex having a Study Planner custom made individually for you can help you navigate through the mountainous task that is completing the syllabus in time for Revision and Practice.
What do you get in a Study Planner?
- You get a schedule for each day where you are given a Subject name and the time you should devote to it.
- Total number of hours that you have to study each and every day are also mentioned so that you can plan ahead.
- The study planner provides a time window for each topic based on its difficulty so you can finish it up in time and don’t get stressed out.
- Taking breaks is an important part of studying. You should not be overdoing yourself otherwise you’ll burnout. The Study Planner gives enough time for you to take breaks in between so you can refresh you mind and body.
- There are particular days allotted for Revision to help you stay on track of all the concepts you are learning and keeping them on your fingertips.
- The study planner also provides you the time and day when you should try to attempt the questions of the topics that you studied. This is beneficial as you understand all the points where you are strong and where you can improve.
- CA Exam is a long paper where you have to write extensive answers and that is why the Study Planner denotes the duration of time for Written Practice.
- Not only that, the study planner also provides duration of time you should devote everyday for learning Theory and for practicing questions.
- CA Exam Test Series provide Individual Chapter Wise Tests and Full Syllabus Tests that prepared by subject experts and have the same difficulty as ICAI Exam. The study planner will already have slots for the days you should take them so you can test your knowledge regularly during the course of your preparation.
- The best thing about the study planner is that it is scheduled in a manner that will not only let you complete the syllabus on time, let you do revision and attempt test papers but also provide you with enough days so you can complete any portion that you missed during your course of preparation.
The CA Exam for 2022 has been scheduled in May. This is the perfect time for any CA Aspirant to join CA Exam Test Series so you can get your Study Planner and you can start preparing for the exams. The Study Planner would help you in building a schedule for so you can move ahead with full momentum and crack the exam in your first attempt.