HOW TO STUDY EFFECTIVELY FOR CA INTER LAW ABC ANALYSIS?
It is important to divide the topics into categories or order of importance – i.e., commonly asked topics, moderately important, and lastly less frequently asked topics. This is done by using ABC analysis and practicing mock test papers.
ABC analysis technique helps students to study effectively for CA exams by inducing maximum productivity and helps in taking progressive steps towards clearing the CA exams.
Syllabus that comprises the following subjects –
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The General Clauses Act, 1897
- Interpretation of Statutes
- The Companies Act, 2013
To conclude, the technique of ABC analysis should be used to study CA Inter Law subjects involving self-study and practice papers. This technique helps to study productively and you can also take help by watching some CA video lectures.
Some tips to remember –
- Divide the syllabus, practise as many questions as you can, build on presentation skills, time management is the key in the CA Inter examination, and lastly, go through each amendment.
- Bring out the reading material provided by the Institute, and get started on it. Try to understand the concept rather than just reading and reading. Always prefer to read the notes or study material with a humming sound so that it sounds interesting and you don’t fall to sleep.
- How can one then achieve conceptual clarity in legal matters if you’re not open to discussing? Indulge in healthy discussions with teachers and fellow students at CA Exam Test Series portal to get conceptual clarity.
- If you keep studying without taking breaks to review what you’ve learned, it’s likely that you will forget a significant portion of the material? Therefore, revision is as much important as reading new concepts.
- It is important to both read it out loud and write it down. Make use of highlighters in order to draw attention to the keywords that further help in faster revision before the exam.
- Everything provided by the institute be it Study Materials, RTPs, MTPs, Suggested Answers, or even a Practice Manual, they are just unparalleled for students. Go for other resources but only after having a good grasp of the provided study materials.
- Participate in as many mock exams as you possibly can for improving your overall performance. If you join CA Exam Test Series, you get to participate in both online and offline mock tests. The use of MCQs is quite important for achieving conceptual clarity and better time management.
- Never ignore the health as once it is down, your preparation takes a back seat. Eat a balanced diet, learn to manage stress, and keep yourself motivated. Good sleep is vital so take proper 6 to 8 hours of sleep daily.
During preparation, it is beneficial to continue to exercise. Try to perform at least some exercise each day, even if it is merely taking a fast stroll. This will not only aid your brain and blood flow, but will also provide you rest.